This license is effective on all sales and downloads made on and after the 23rd of May 2023. This license is an agreement between You and Customaly. When downloading an item while you have an active subscription, You will receive the rights to use the items as defined in this license.
- Products can be used to create unlimited projects and/or products (both physical & digital) for personal and commercial use.
- Fonts can be used to create quotes, texts, names, templates, or may be incorporated into designs as much as you’d like.
- You are allowed to create digital end products that you sell. In all cases, the product that you create must have distinctive new features that will create an entirely new product that won’t compete with the original product.
- Combining multiple downloads into 1 product is not enough. For example, if you download flowers to create a floral wedding template, you can sell that flattened template. If you download a flower and create a card with just that flower without making significant modifications to the original product, this is prohibited.
- Products can be used for Print on Demand (POD) without alteration.
- Embroidery designs and fonts can be stitched out on a physical product only. The physical end product can be sold commercially and worldwide, for an unlimited amount of times; or can be shared without charge. It’s not allowed to sell or giveaway the digital Embroidery file with or without modifications.
- After your subscription ends, you can keep selling items that you created while you had an active subscription forever.
- After your subscription ends, you can create new items and designs using the craft files.
- This license is valid worldwide.
- No attribution is required.
The description in this license covers most scenarios. However, it can happen that a scenario is not covered. In case you are unclear if the product can be used for your intended use, you agree to contact us at email@example.com before you start using the product.
This license may be updated over time with more use cases. In case these use cases don’t actually change the permitted use of the items and are for clarification purposes only, you will not be notified.
- Font files cannot be transferred to third parties (e.g., clients, partners, customers). In case a third party needs to receive the actual font file, a separate license needs to be purchased.
- It is prohibited to convert numbers and letters in fonts to individual or grouped files and sell those numbers and letters as a set or as individual items.
- It is prohibited to convert fonts into embroidery fonts and sell those fonts as your own product. You are allowed to convert fonts into embroidery fonts to create your own embroidery products.
- You are never allowed to resell, share, redistribute, or otherwise transfer items downloaded to other third parties.
- You are not allowed to keep selling Print on Demand (POD) files after your subscription ends unless modifications have been made.
- Fonts should be used as a design element. You are allowed to use fonts as the main or only design element (e.g., creating a quote design using a font and selling the SVG file as an end-product).
- After your subscription ends, you cannot use fonts and graphics to create new products/projects. You can keep selling existing products/projects that you made. You are allowed to use crafts to create new projects.
- You are allowed to create Digital End Products that you sell. In all cases, the product that you create must have distinctive new features that will create an entirely new product that won’t compete with the original product. Combining multiple downloads into one product is not enough. The exception to this rule is POD items. For example, if you download flowers to create a floral wedding template, you can sell that template. If you download a flower and create a card with just that flower without making significant modifications to the original product, this is prohibited.
- Embroidery designs and fonts cannot be sold as a digital end product. It’s not allowed to redistribute the digital file in any way, with or without modifications.
- Embroidery designs and embroidery fonts cannot be used for any type of POD.
- After your subscription ends, you cannot stitch the Embroidery design and fonts on new physical products. However, you are allowed to keep selling the physical items with the embroidery font/design that you created while your subscription was active (stock).
- Digital End Products need to be flattened at all times, disabling customers/users from extracting the original design. For example, using a flower to create a floral wedding template is allowed, as long as the user cannot extract the original flower image from the file you create.
- Graphics and patterns cannot be used as a library inside another tool, platform, or application. For example, if you are developing a tool that allows users to create emails (e.g., Mailchimp), you cannot embed the products that you downloaded as a resource for these templates, e.g., letting users pick their own mail background.
- Items or end products cannot be registered as a trademark in any territory. This license gives you non-exclusive rights. Other users can download and use the products as well, so you cannot claim sole ownership.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to the License Agreement.