Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed by us or any user of the Site. Pursuant to Section 512 of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Customaly designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed infringement: by first or second class mail to Customaly, Attn: Legal Department, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be effective, the notification should include:
– Your name, address, and electronic signature
– The infringing materials and the URL where they are located on our site
– Proof that you hold intellectual property rights to the material
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the content
– A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the intellectual property rights or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.